Can I see an example of work Dr. Knight has done?
- Absolutely! Just call or email me to access an example.
What’s the difference between Consulting and Supervision?
- My consulting work is focused on helping you build or improve the business side of your practice, whereas supervision is focused on supervising your clinical work in some capacity while you are in training or working toward licensure. Consulting clients may or may not be clinicians themselves and many are business owners, managers or executives with no clinical background. I do not currently offer clinical supervision to unlicensed clinicians or therapists in training. However, I do offer clinical consultation to licensed clinicians in addition to business and practice management consultation.
What’s the difference between Business Coaching and Life Coaching?
- As a business coach, my goal is to help you reach your maximum potential at work and in your career. A life coach generally addresses more personal aspects of your life and may or may not focus on career at all. I am not a life coach and do not offer life coaching services. Your personal life, self-care, work-life balance, and how you approach relationships all play an important role in your career success. Therefore, our business coaching work together may address some of these things, but always from the perspective of improving your career, executive or entrepreneurial potential.
Does Dr. Knight do therapy with her consulting clients?
- No. I do not offer psychotherapy services to my consulting clients. This has the potential to create a dual relationship that I do not believe would be in your best interest as my client. As mentioned above, your personal life, self-care, work-life balance, and how you approach relationships do play an important role in your career success. Therefore, our consulting work may address some of these matters, but at a much more surface level than therapy would. In addition, any discussion of these things would be based on how they are affecting your career. If you would also like psychotherapy in addition to our consulting work, I’m happy to make recommendations to another psychologist or therapist.
Can Dr. Knight offer legal advice?
- No. I am not an attorney and I do not offer legal advice.
How do I know if Stepwell Consulting is the right fit for my goals?
- The best way to find out if I am the right person for you to work with is by taking the time for a brief phone call to discuss your goals, questions and concerns. This way, you can get to know me better, and I can get to know what you need from a consultant. I will then let you know how I’m able to help you and if I believe I’m the best person for the job. Call or email today for a free consultation.
What does consulting cost?
- Prices vary depending on the type of work I’m providing and how many hours of work you need. I will always work with you to set up a fee schedule that makes sense for you, and we will decide together if it you will benefit more from a per hour or per project fee schedule.
What if I have a large project that will require many hours of consultation? Do I get a discount, or do you offer package pricing?
- I will often provide a reduced rate for larger projects and return customers, depending on the project type.
What if I only need a few questions answered to get me started?
- It’s my pleasure to help you work toward your goals, no matter how big or small the project.
How do I become a consulting client?
- Simply call or email today to set up a free consultation phone call if you have not already done so. From there, we will create an individualized plan to build your business, improve your executive skills, or complete your project.
NOTE: Stepwell Consulting is currently capped from taking on new large projects or clients in order to ensure enough time to properly serve our existing clients. Please email today to put your name on a waitlist for larger projects. There may be availability for smaller projects, which will be considered on a case by case basis depending on current availability. Please call or email today to enquire about immediate availability for smaller projects.
Call Dr. Knight today at 720-340-2479, or email at DrKnight@StepwellBoulder.com